SOTACIB White Cement CEM I 52,5 Naccordingto the Tunisian standards NT 47.01and The European standard EN 197-1:2000.
The SOTACIB white cement CEM I 52,5 N is characterized by the homogeneity and the regularity during the time.It is the result of grinding white clinker, not less than 95%, with an addition of secondary component does not exceed 5%. These additions do not include any product promotes the corrosion ornegatively affects the properties of concrete made with this cement.
white cement cement CEM I 52,5 N is in accordance with the following
- Tunisian standards NT 47-01, certificate delivered by INNORPI.
- European Standard EN 197-1: 2000, certificate delivered by AENOR
- Spanish standard DCE-3470, certificate delivered by the Spanish Ministry of Industry, Tourism and trade.#####
|Loss on ignition||Insoluble residue||Chloride content||Sulphate (SO3)|
|The requirements EN 197-1:2000||≤ 5 %||≤ 1 %||≤ 0,1 %||≤ 4%|
|Average performances||≤2,3||≤ 0,3 %||≤ 0,04 %||≤ 2,5%|
Final product presentation:
In 50 kg or 25 kg bag.
In big bag 1,5 to 2 tons.
- Aesthetic concrete structure: Can be used for all types of architectural or structural concrete construction where a whiter or brighter colour may be needed to enhance the architecture. In facts, it gives a vivid facing that protects the masonry and satisfies the aesthetic sense of the observer.
Reinforced Building Concrete: Supporting Walls, Monuments
- Production of white cement glue, Ceramic adhesive mortars.
Wall coverings: Pre-cast panels, façade exterior wall panels
- Floorings: Paving stones, tiles mosaics, garden walkways, terrazzo floors, pavement.
- Masonry apparent: the door sills, crown wall, stairs, Concrete columns, Swimming pool finishes, also in the laying of tiles and marble and installation of sanitary facilities.
- Decorative elements: Fountains, Border Stones railing, siding, entrance pillar, ledge, bench, Cast stone.
Additional information: The information contained in this document are general. It contains the minimum requirements which must conform a cement according to the European standards.However, the informations presented are an average performance on a year of laboratory tests on cement.It is possible to obtain a recent fact sheet by a simple request to the relevant departments.